Molds in nature have the purpose to decompose or break down organic material such as woods, animals, plants, any organic dead things. Mold grows often indoors due to the high favorable temperature; therefore, indoor air most likely to have molds than outside your home. These floating molds are sometimes called mold spores.
There are places in the house that are susceptible to mold growth. Since molds occur on wet places and things, carpets, fabrics and woods are the most common areas where mold lives. As being said, they do live to decompose these materials.
Fabric with molds are called mildew. Mildew removal can be done with some of the products you have at home such as soap. Mold removal bleach is another way to get rid of molds. In addition, proper usage of the said products is important.
Dangerous and toxic mold, which is black in color, is known as STACHYBOTRYS or black mold. Not all molds are toxic. Some molds are use for medical research and treatment. You can always use mold testing kit to identify dangerous black mold.
Toxic mold can cause health problems such as irritation, asthma attack and some other immune system complications. Furthermore, exposure to mold and mold spores cannot only harm humans; pets are also prone to mold infections such as respiratory infections.
A do-it-yourself guide and tips is very helpful to cut down you expenses in mold cleaning. Mold removal companies offer complete services. Mold removal cost for mold clean up can is more than $1000 For affordable, safe and easy way for mold clean up, use organic or green cleaning products.
Green cleaning products are the best mold cleaner. However, mold spores is more harder to eliminate so keeping things dry and maintaining your room temperature using a humidifier can also be a good alternative to stop black mold from coming back.
Posted under Allergies
This post was written by Brian Belview on March 25, 2011